Accelerate the training of Timorese through scholarships and training courses. In 2013 The Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources (MPRM) already formed S2 (Masters) 50. Ministry Of program of oil and mineral resources (MPRM) for Human Resource Development blockbusters. We will have more human resources as we have enough to marked our oil sector.
To implement The Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources (MPRM) your Politic number 1. donated it; “Strong participation: Timorese must compete in the oil sector in the area and at all levels.” is the MPRM continue the implementation of the development program of Human Resources with Priorities took place very sharply. From 2008 Development Program in Human Resource Scholarship for Bachelor Degree and Masters Degree students also some donated already advanced. 2014 MPRM priority he bet on the cover quote skills and expertise to students donated their studies. “On Job Training” or opportunities to work in different areas according to their qualifications.
Today we can say that the down scholarship program, the training program and the strong priority. Some bags will continue ma‘s mainly for students who demonstrated donated they are able to complete.
The Training Program Of Human Resources MPRM 6 distributed in the area had the following also:
- Skills Development for Graduates
- Development of Tasi Mane Resident
- Training of Pilots & Aviation Technicians
- Scholarships to Indonesia
- Scholarships to Australia
- Strategic training & development for existing petroleum sector staff at MPRM, IPG, ANP & Timor GAP
Progresso de desenvolvimento de recursos humanos Do Ministério do Petróleo e Recursos Minerais (MPRM) desde 2007 até hoje, são as seguintes:
Specific Priorities to be implemented in 2021
Human resource development; the majority of the Ministry’s scholarship beneficiaries have concluded their training; the Ministry intends to evaluate the scholarship programs and conducts survey for the future needs;
- Continue the works and efforts to finalize the legal framework and secure the Greater Sunrise development plan by East Timor and Joint Venture;
- Institutional Development: continue to support the development of ANPM, TIMOR GAP, E.P. and IPG, I.P;
- Development of the mining industry: establish the National Mining Company with the entry into force of the diploma for its establishment, as well as the entry into force of the Mining Code and complementary diplomas;
- Ensure that the obligations of National Oil Company, TIMOR GAP E.P. in the Joint Venture in accordance with its 56.56% share proportions;
- Tasi Mane Project: will revise and define the new orientation;
- Transparency Model: elaboration and validation of the Extractive Industry Transparency Initiative (EITI) report for the Fiscal Year 2019, implementation of information dissemination and training programs in accordance with the current requirements of the new EITI Standard 2019 and International EITI Council recommendations;
- Conducting studies and investments in the downstream sector by TIMOR GAP EP;
- Acquisition of equipments and installation of a laboratory for the analysis of drinking water, petroleum, metallic and non-metallic minerals and geotechnics;
- Creation of Timor-Leste’s stratigraphy nomenclature for the identification of geological resources;
- Mapping, planning and designing concept for construction of the future Ministry of Petroleum and Minerals office;
- Assessment and promotion of petroleum and mineral resources.
Objective: To process the oil from Greater Sunrise in Timor Leste. Technical studies concluded that the Timor’s LNG is a commercially and technically viable option.
To establish the oil pipeline it is necessary to conduct a study and verify:
- LNG Plant
The studies for the construction of port Beaco in Viqueque are at an advanced stage: FEED.
Through public transfer budget category is the government finance ANPM, Timor GAP EP., IPG and Timor Mines (MDT). All organs 4 is important to ensure that Timor-Leste manage their wealth with efficiency, transparency and international standard, through bodies 4 to Timor-Leste can Maximizes Timorese their participation and maximizes economic return when analyzing our wealth.
National Petroleum Authority
National Petroleum Authority as a regulatory agency with functions‘ r allocation of licencias and supervise the activities oil and mineral company. Each year, one billion and that amount by ANP to finance our development. Ensure inspection Health Safety if Environment (HSE) by international standard reason we signed on to continue to develop and retain qualified national technicians and specialized consultants.
Timor Gap, E. P
Timor Gap, E.P as The Need Of its National Petroleum functions of Timor-Leste take the mandate to involve East Timor in creating business oil field work and increase revenue for the country. Timor GAP s.e. also has responsibility for implementing The Tasi Mane Project concept, implementation and operation. They require a number of national experts with international consultants and support logistics to carry out the work efficiently and effectively. Mine Timor (MDT) to enter the mining business. MDT will need workplace and technicians to seek business opportunities in East Timor.
Institute of Petroleum and Geology – IPG
Institute of Petroleum and Geology (IPG) with the role of identifying geological wealth and geological risk support for economic planning of the country. Support is needed logistics perform geology map, need to maintain and increase equipment laboratory geology in ivy, so that they can continue to do analisais scientific.
Objective: Develop a modern Mining Code that enables the exploration of mineral resources in Timor-Leste.
Geological Map of Ilimano-Manatuto’s area produced by IPG. The map identifies the varieties of marble and stones which can be mined and used for construction. It is through the geological maps produced by IPG that the Government gets to know the Country’s wealth in terms of mineral and determines how to regulate mineral exploration.
Objective: The South Coast Project is one of the pillars of the Strategic Development Plan that will promote the industrialization of the Country and will lead the development of the South Coast by 2030.
South Coast consist of SSB, Betano refinery and LNG in Beaco and the link between the 3 points by a highway Suai-Betano-Beaco. South Coast corresponds to Government Policies to involve the Timorese in the oil processing and try to diversify our economy.
Objective: Ensure transparency in the oil process, facilitate public information and hold discussions on how to manage our natural resources.
Timor-Leste is regarded as an exemplary Country in terms of management of mineral resources. TL shares experience with EITI from other countries. Being part of the International EITI Board for 5 years this enables contribution to the development of the EITI at an international level.